Kamidori NewGame+ Question

Recently I reformatted my HD due to issues and was on my 2nd play-through of Kamidori with a newgame+, I started serawis route and was looking forward to the new characters. That said, I don't have my saves anymore because I copied the wrong saves to my external to keep for after the format. I downloaded a full completionist game with lv 99, etc etc. on all chars. Now for my question/issue. My clone units include every newgame+ char that I've never seen before. If I'm correct, with the 2nd play-through you unlock certain characters, and with a 3rd play-through you unlock the rest. Will a newgame + with 100% completion ruin this experience? Will it take away the CG and story I was supposed to witness on my 2nd and 3rd play-through?

Or will it just open everybodies route at once in full detail, meaning it'll just be a lot bigger game? For example,

I remember in my 2nd playthrough there was a girl named Roka with blue hair that I help save her ship, after that I write to her, etc etc and I'm guessing she joins my party on the 3rd playthrough. So, would I still end up saving her ship and whatnot BUT also be able to finish the rest in a 100% newgame+? I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

Recently I reformatted my HD due to issues and was on my 2nd play-through of Kamidori with a newgame+, I started serawis route and was looking forward to the new characters. That said, I don't have my saves anymore because I copied the wrong saves to my external to keep for after the format. I downloaded a full completionist game with lv 99, etc etc. on all chars. Now for my question/issue. My clone units include every newgame+ char that I've never seen before. If I'm correct, with the 2nd play-through you unlock certain characters, and with a 3rd play-through you unlock the rest. Will a newgame + with 100% completion ruin this experience? Will it take away the CG and story I was supposed to witness on my 2nd and 3rd play-through?

Or will it just open everybodies route at once in full detail, meaning it'll just be a lot bigger game? For example,

I remember in my 2nd playthrough there was a girl named Roka with blue hair that I help save her ship, after that I write to her, etc etc and I'm guessing she joins my party on the 3rd playthrough. So, would I still end up saving her ship and whatnot BUT also be able to finish the rest in a 100% newgame+? I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

well..

you just unlock the whole game with a full save..

meaning you have access to all quest and characters..

but..if you felt that you would be overpowered..

then dont use any clone characters unless you get then as you play~~

First a general suggestion. Get the software Norton Ghost. You can make a 1:1 image of your hard drive and paste over another hard drive later in the event of full computer crash etc. (The person who wrote the software is in my top ten favorite people list.)

To Mods and Admin: I'm not trying to "Advertise" anybody's software etc, just and honest suggestion to safe guard against the agonies of computer crashes. Why do you think I include the inventory in my top ten favorite people list?

As to the game, I've only played it to about 70ish % completion, but I have cleared it twice, once being a new game plus. My understanding is that in a new game plus, every thing unlocks. Playing a second round of new game plus does not unlock anything new that you couldn't get in the first new game plus you played. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

First a general suggestion. Get the software Norton Ghost. You can make a 1:1 image of your hard drive and paste over another hard drive later in the event of full computer crash etc. (The person who wrote the software is in my top ten favorite people list.)

To Mods and Admin: I'm not trying to "Advertise" anybody's software etc, just and honest suggestion to safe guard against the agonies of computer crashes. Why do you think I include the inventory in my top ten favorite people list?

As to the game, I've only played it to about 70ish % completion, but I have cleared it twice, once being a new game plus. My understanding is that in a new game plus, every thing unlocks. Playing a second round of new game plus does not unlock anything new that you couldn't get in the first new game plus you played. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

1st playthru is the normal kamidori...which unlock those append disk events (that Onsen and Angel mission)

2nd playthru unlocks Eushully, Prinilly, Roka, Asmadeous and a few more

3rd playthru will give you Lily^^ and those that you didnt unlock and their clones..

most people will have their FOUNTAIN by 3rd playthru..so expect NEW GAME++ to be even better~~