I need help downloading this game

Its called "Ama Futa Sandwich" I found a torrent for it once but it stopped at 80% and after that I've been trying to find a place to download it from but all the download links I could find are dead and all the torrents stop working at some point or don't work at all, can anyone help me with this? I was looking to see if it was here in this website but I couldn't find it. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this, thanks. :)

Out of topic: Why isn't my sig showing? is just about 400X150 so is not too big.

Edited by MC117
Its called "Ama Futa Sandwich" I found a torrent for it once but it stopped at 80% and after that I've been trying to find a place to download it from but all the download links I could find are dead and all the torrents stop working at some point or don't work at all, can anyone help me with this? I was looking to see if it was here in this website but I couldn't find it. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this, thanks. :)

Out of topic: Why isn't my sig showing? is just about 400X150 so is not too big.

were you using this torrent??

it have seed though...

and bout your sig..

you need to click show sig~~