Hello!

Once again I am seeking your help. I wanted to try out Da Capo since I heard tons of good things about it, and it just gives me an error when I start the game, despite having the region set to Japanese, and the language pack and all that.

I am thinking it's the crack that I lack, and all the links that were on the net are DEAD. I've also searched this forum a bit, and nothing seems to be found. Is there anybody here that has the crack and is willing to share it? *puppy eyes*

Thanks in advance.

Here's the picture with the error, though I am almost certain its lack of crack is what causes the error.

Once again, region set to Japanese and I do have the language pack.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2dshc7k.jpg

urm..the words were displayed properly so its not due to the region...or jap locale

based on just the kanjis...if im not wrong

it seems tho said that DC exe were unable to run since it was misplaced previously..

please detect it exact location in order to run it properly

(i can only read kanji..so the rest were mostly my assumptions..

but dont worry..a few of the regulars here can read hiragana)

urm..the words were displayed properly so its not due to the region...or jap locale

based on just the kanjis...if im not wrong

it seems tho said that DC exe were unable to run since it was misplaced previously..

please detect it exact location in order to run it properly

(i can only read kanji..so the rest were mostly my assumptions..

but dont worry..a few of the regulars here can read hiragana)

Can you be clearer as of what it says? If it's the file location then it's properly designated in the .exe

I tried to move the folder altogether and it's to no avail.

The Da Capo I downloaded was the game itself, I did not have to install it, only to extract the files but apparently it won't start.

I think you need some codecs. It says something about the "audio stream."

Get a codec pack and see if that helps.

Try CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack or Download K-Lite Codec Pack

I got K-Lite since CCCP needs a newer windows version, and it still gives me the error.

It might be due to the fact that my sound driver is not functional, as I have no sound on my PC either atm and I'm trying to fix that.

It might be due to the fact that my sound driver is not functional, as I have no sound on my PC either atm and I'm trying to fix that.

it is definitely related. You need to fix that before you can play the game. You need to either fix your driver or get a new sound card.

Use a program such as HWinfo to get the motherboard model you have. Then, search for updated drivers for its onboard sound card and install them. You could try having Windows to search for drivers from the device manager, but I doubt it'll be effective.