Muv Luv, No Unlimited?

I don't know if this could be counted as a technical issue but it's definetly a problem game-wise.

Alright so i'm well aware that you need to do sumika's route and meiya's route to unlock unlimited but what i dont get is what the heck do you do when unlimited still wont start?, being the completetist that i am i decided instead of just doing meiya and sumika that i wanted to finish every route extra had to offer before starting unlimited, heres the kicker after finishing every route and pressing new game to start up unlimited, it didn't give me an option to start it, instead it just shot right back into the extra storyline. By this point im thinking what gives? thats not the only thing im not sure why but the extras section on the main menu is still unclickable despite finishing all the routes, whether thats how the game is or not idk. I just need clarification on these two things because im eager to get started on unlimited and then jump into MLA. I'm so confused

Extra Details: i already had the Unlimited ISO mounted when i tried to start it but it was no dice.

Edited by Jjredster