Phantasy Star Online 2

Hi guys! Does anyone play PSO2? If so, I would LOVE to play with you! I got it on my Vita (using a japanese account xD) and you can play with PC users on here, and I want to play with you PC Users :D Post your usernames, what ship your on ect ect. Lets all have a great time ^-^

Here are some useful links for playing the game!

Has a bunch of good guides and such http://bumped.org/psublog/

How to sign up http://kotaku.com/5928484/cant-wait-for-phantasy-star-online-2-heres-how-to-play-the-japanese-version

A helpful site for seeing all the items, accesories, enemies ect ect, useful for searching for items in player shops http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

English Patch for PC players http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206&sid=7444b68b189a2063dd4415f1c0d141e0

YOU WILL NEED THIS BECAUSE WHEN YOU SIGN UP THEY MAKE YOU INPUT HIRAGANA NOW, GET THE CHROME ADD ON IF YOU USE CHROME, IT MAKES THE ENTIRE PSO2 SIGN UP PROCESS ENGLISH http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Users

Yachi - Ship 2 - Momoa

Chexguy - Ship 2 - Lean Horse

Geass -Ship 2 - Takebey

Drake -Ship 2 - RyuNoKota

Harlequin -Ship 2- Ayamine Kei

Linkman19 -Ship 2- Linkman19

Edited by Yachi
I think I'm on Ship 2, character's named Lean Horse.

in other news, localization got delayed, but nobody's surprised.

they didn't actually delay it, since no release date was ever mentioned, but if anyone thought it'd be out in NA in under a year of the release in japan, then you don't know games very well.

also, i only play my proper region releases, it is rude and offensive the do anything other than that, it is a huge part as to why games die in certain regions, because people use illegal proxies to access other regions, and let their region servers die.

expect the game before july of this year.

July was their original intended western release. It's not happening then.

As for "rude and offensive," that's some poor word choice. I can understand rude, but who's getting offended? Half the time there ISN'T a "proper" region release. Sure, there's going to be one for this game, but it ain't happening anytime soon and waiting isn't going to cut it. Ten bucks says the western release is going to get a severe downgrade in terms of content, not counting the stuff with licensing problems.

SEGA didn't stop anyone from registering and playing from anywhere during the beta, they only cracked down (half-assedly) on non-Japanese IPs after the official release. I emphasize half-assedly because only people who make it completely obvious that they're not playing from Japan get banned.

Edited by ChexGuy

Abridged version of this paragraph: ITS FREE TO PLAY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well first of all sega said it was coming spring 2013 so I never heard of a delay but if it doesn't come I will be a bit dissapointed (so yes there was a release date) and its a very good thing to play the game and say HEY I LIKE THIS GAME AND I WANT IT IN ENGLISH if your giving the time to play a game in japanese (or partial english with a patch) it shows that people outside of japan are interested in playing and actually allot of companies love seeing this kind of stuff so its not disrespectful at all to play the game if its not in your region. Not trying to act mean or anything Drake just wanted to say this so people don't get discouraged to play the game.

So guys play the game if your interested and who knows maybe if sega notices they will put the game's localization higher on the list. There is a english patch if you get the PC version and il link it and a explanation on how to register an account. Oh also you can get banned for using the english patch since your violating the TOC (your modifying the game files which is BAD) apparently its not usual that people get banned for it but some people have reported it.

English Patch: psumods.co.uk • View topic - PSO2 final: English Patch

Tutorial:Can't Wait For Phantasy Star Online 2? Here's How to Play the Japanese Version.

Edited by Geass
Well first of all sega said it was coming spring 2013 so I never heard of a delay but if it doesn't come I will be a bit dissapointed (so yes there was a release date) and its a very good thing to play the game and say HEY I LIKE THIS GAME AND I WANT IT IN ENGLISH if your giving the time to play a game in japanese (or partial english with a patch) it shows that people outside of japan are interested in playing and actually allot of companies love seeing this kind of stuff so its not disrespectful at all to play the game if its not in your region. Not trying to act mean or anything Drake just wanted to say this so people don't get discouraged to play the game.

So guys play the game if your interested and who knows maybe if sega notices they will put the game's localization higher on the list. There is a english patch if you get the PC version and il link it and a explanation on how to register an account.

English Patch: psumods.co.uk • View topic - PSO2 final: English Patch

Tutorial:Can't Wait For Phantasy Star Online 2? Here's How to Play the Japanese Version.

that isn't actually a release date, that is an ETA, because spring for a lot of places is at different times, also, they are releasing EU and NA regional servers, they said that at last pax, and new information will be released soon due to all the up coming conventions, which is what most companies wait for.

Companies are aware of the demand, without people going into regions they aren't supposed to, which is why they ban people, if they "enjoyed" it, they wouldn't ban those who sneak their way in, they would welcome them.

another reason this is bad, is fairly simple, as soon as the other region servers are released, if the majority of the players from those regions are already playing on the JP server, why would they change servers and lose everything the spent time on? i mean this is fairly simple stuff too consider.

a real fan can wait patiently.

My name is either Komomo or Kosame.. they both exist, but one of them was less used.. In my imagination, they are twins.. Viva my imagination lol.

On a side note, it seems that the date for the US game has changed to unknown

Edited by Otamegane

I created an alt account and did it in a flash.. Guess I learned from my mistake

Anyways we should select an specific block (we always on ship 2) to gather together, and create a team of only us, so we can know when we are on and start playing together. Communicating through shoutbox while playing is a bother,

Having some internet connection problems (yes, again...) at the moment, so can't play well right now. But whatever! My character name is "Ayamine Kei". On Ship 2 of course.

http://i.imgur.com/QQydrsD.jpg

I punch people to death. With my bare hands.

... Though I will use fist weapons when I get them... there are fist weapons, RIGHT!?!?

Edited by Harlequin

I see what you did there, and Yes there are fists :3 You have to get Hunter to level 30 first so you can unlock the Fighter class, then you can use them once on fighter

Edited by Yachi
  • 6 months later...