Anaheim Girl's Love Story

Can anyone post me a link to this game Anaheim Girl's Love Story

It's been translated fully but it's not patched.The translator has said that he doesn't mind if someone patches the game with his translation, but I doubt anyone here can patch it.

Here's a link to the translation -> Oppai-Missile Translations: Anaheim Girl's Love Story translation released

Can anyone post me a link to this game Anaheim Girl's Love Story

It's been translated fully but it's not patched.The translator has said that he doesn't mind if someone patches the game with his translation, but I doubt anyone here can patch it.

Here's a link to the translation -> Oppai-Missile Translations: Anaheim Girl's Love Story translation released

i only found the torrent here

and..we need to know which engine it was running on to actually see whether its patchable with common script patcher or we need something else

i only found the torrent here

and..we need to know which engine it was running on to actually see whether its patchable with common script patcher or we need something else

It's made in the LiveMaker engine. No tools for it yet, but Tinfoil is running the project for it at the moment (LiveMaker3 Game Translation Toolkit by TinFoil — Kickstarter).

Thanks ulti

As killerinsidee said it's in LiveMaker3, but I was hoping if someone was familiar with it would do it, there is a thread on yuriproject 18+ Yuri Project

But I don't know if someone will patch it after the translation toolkit comes out because it's a really minor game.I think it's a doujin one.

Besides someone who patches games would be able to work with it even without the translation,that is if that someone has previously worked with LiveMaker3, but now I'm ranting.