Need Help with DAEMON Tools

What do you mean by not having enough space? What you do is just download Duel savior and install the game. You should have a folder at Program files - Giga - Duel Savior. Make sure you have the patch downloaded.. move all the files inside the patch to the DuelSavior folder located in Program files - Giga - Duel Savior and make sure you overwrite everything. Run Duel Savior.. if you have two duel savior.exes', it's the one with a space - "Duel Savior"

What do you mean by not having enough space? What you do is just download Duel savior and install the game. You should have a folder at Program files - Giga - Duel Savior. Make sure you have the patch downloaded.. move all the files inside the patch to the DuelSavior folder located in Program files - Giga - Duel Savior and make sure you overwrite everything. Run Duel Savior.. if you have two duel savior.exes', it's the one with a space - "Duel Savior"

desi..

more like he just mount the iso and tried to patch the english patch on the iso itself >>>

desi..

more like he just mount the iso and tried to patch the english patch on the iso itself >>>

yes I prolly did this but i'm not sure what I am supposed to do instead of that...

when I extract the original parts I get an image and when I extract the english patch I get a folder

Edited by tsumagariyuki
yes I prolly did this but i'm not sure what I am supposed to do instead of that...

when I extract the original parts I get an image and when I extract the english patch I get a folder

just install that bloody game with setup.exe

then overwrite the files with the patch at the location where you install the game

I have no Idea what that means..........

Just follow what I said up earlier. Mount the image of the game. Don't worry about the patch stuff right now. Just mount the Duel savior image and install the game normally. After installing, then you can worry about the patch. Now you just move all the files inside the patch folder to where you installed the game and overwrite those files.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I forgot to install the thing >.

now I just have to find the folder shoulda looked where I saved it such a baka

well I found folder so whats next can I just click drag english patch?

yes, move the files from inside the english patch folder to your game folder and make sure the older files get overwritten.