Cuto.jpg

Saya hairstyle swimsuit girl

Gatchaman Crowds

Looks like the entire show is a spinoff of a very old anime series: Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman but they practically got nothing in common, so even people without knowledge about Gatchaman origins can still watch it without any problems.

First ep was ok. I`m not a big fan of transforming heroes shows, but that girl with Saya hairlstyle... I will watch it for her

Edited by Erika Furudo

I've always meant to watch Tatsunoko shows, only ever watched the live-action Casshern which I don't remember at all and heard wasn't very good anyway.

As for this, character animation isn't that great but who the fuck cares about that when you've got transforming shits going on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got to say, this show is kinda interesting. Like Hajime due to how spontaneous she is and how she thinks outside the box alot, like the guy with the sword whatever his name is just due to the fact he has a sword and seems an unusual guy and finally of course i love Utsu-chan just because of her general cuteness and innocence and of course her Saya like hair style