Would anyone be interested in a highschool of the head translation?

I've had the German version of it for a while and for whatever reason there's no translation. So if anyone's interested I could take a stab at translating it (from the german) and I'd just post it here using photobucket or something. Should be easy enough, only issue might be scanning it (haven't tried yet and I can't find raws of it online) but I do have 2 printers with built in scanners so it shouldn't be too big of a issue (the quality might just not be perfect)

So yeah let me know if anyone of you would be interested, assuming all goes well I could probably get it out pretty fast (assuming I don't end up procrastinating)

And if it goes well I'll look into other series, I know there are a few that are behind the German versions but dunno if there are other series that have been completely ignored.

Picture for those who have no idea what I'm talking about

i106427.png

Edit: Chapter 1 complete

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9370[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9371[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9374[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9373[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9375[/ATTACH]

Edit:Chapter 2 (In progress)

Pages 13.jpg

Will try get through a good chunk of chapter 2 in the evening today, have to scan the rest though first (only had the first page since I had to scan it in at the same time as I did the last page of chapter 1)

Edited by Bikes

This looks pretty interesting and I did actually read the first chapter a while back. And it does look like no one has translated the second chapter so I would be interested in reading the other chapters.

Also dont listen to Lopez he's just a troll

That one that's translated is actually chapter 13 (for whatever reason) Most of the book is 4 koma based on the original story, with a few side things in normal format at the end.

Dunno why that group chose chapter 13 of all things, personally I prefer the one after were the side characters who die early on are having a meeting to discuss how they can become less expendable xD

I'm done with my job for the week, so I'll see if I can get the scanner to cooperate tomorrow.

Also before I start, anyone know what the english version translates Saeko's "That turns me on" line to? The later chapters have her say it alot so I should probably use whatever phrasing the english translation uses.

Edit: Alright did a test page (just scanned a random one in the middle to see how well it worked)

Pages98and99_zpsac6fd820.jpg

Bout the quality I can get it, picked a bad page honestly since so much of it would require proper cleaning to look good xD

Edit: All of chapter one moved to OP although it looks like I can't remove it entirely from this post. As said in my now deleted posts I'll probably do another round of editing when I have some extra time (and a parent on hand to pester for better translations for a few phrases) But for a first effort I think it came out alright, let me know if you notice any glaring errors.

Page1_zps287deea7.jpg

Pages4and5_zps27551014.jpg

Pages6and7_zpsad8e8049.jpg

Pages10and11_zps7cf9a94f.jpg

Pages8and9_zpsfef20110.jpg

Pages12_zps8cb69817.jpg

Edited by Bikes
  • 1 month later...