Grisaia no Kajitsu Problem

it really works thank you so much

but is there better way like change the name because everything on this account

thanks again

You can delete the account after you're done with the game.

thanks again guys

some mystery hero saved me

And This the solution

In the config folder you find startup.xml file. Open this in notepad and look for lines:

%USERPROFILE%\%brand%\%title%

And change it to:

.\save

This will ignore any funny characters you have in your account name and create save files into the game folder instead.

I thought i share it with you

Hi guys,

I'm pretty much having the same problem as NEEXT did, except for the message popping up whenever I'm trying to save a game.

I've modified the startup file as shown in this thread and in desi's tech support link, but it didn't fix the issue.

I'm not using any weird symbols in my account name but still created another account symbol/sign free, still wound up stuck.

I even tried to modify the startup file directly in the virtual image using the command line and still couldn't strike my victory pose.

Any ideas in what I did wrong/didn't do?

Hi guys,

I'm pretty much having the same problem as NEEXT did, except for the message popping up whenever I'm trying to save a game.

I've modified the startup file as shown in this thread and in desi's tech support link, but it didn't fix the issue.

I'm not using any weird symbols in my account name but still created another account symbol/sign free, still wound up stuck.

I even tried to modify the startup file directly in the virtual image using the command line and still couldn't strike my victory pose.

Any ideas in what I did wrong/didn't do?

That's weird. Have you tried a clean reinstall? if not, uninstall (don't leave anything left) - reinstall game (make sure you install on C: [don't install in program files x86] ) - apply patch again - try to save your game.

If this doesn't fix your issue, wait a bit. desi might come up with something, or contact the translators for support, cheers :3

Yup I uninstalled the game but I wanted to see if I had done something I shouldn't have before reinstalling.

Gonna give it a shot and let you guys know if it worked, thanks again.

Right installed it in C:, I didn't uncheck some box last time and got installed in program files x86. Working like a charm, thanks for the tip Helvetica ^^

Edited by boldi