I've been using FL Studio as my DAW and using Nexus for my sound library and a couple other VSTs I've downloaded for effects and other instruments. Any live recordings (which is pretty much only guitar parts in my songs, if there are any) are done in Reaper. I used to mix and stuff in Reaper too but have been doing it in FL Studio more recently.

Guest loppez

don't tell me people call something like that "music". it sounds like game soundtrack from 90.

this is real instrumental music

you still have years to reach that level.

It´s not really my cup of tea.

But you are doing really well and i find it quite awesome that you make your own kind of music!

Keep up the hard work!!!

From your local wanko lover,

Hyro

@loppez

Fuck is wrong with you...

Edited by hyromaru
Loppez
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand music. I just like or dislike. Ahahaha.

I really like the Nice Knowing. I don't know why. It's like hmm.... a meeting of two persons.... They're talking to each other. One person is really awkward at first, but the conversation goes smoothly. Ended by a happy "see you again!".

Followed, and I'll wait for your next sound. ;)

Ooh, it's dark, I like it. Some of it(Joys of Adventuring, College Jam Intro) is very ethereal and ambient, and others(Uh Huh) are kind of dubstep-y(south london style) with the deep sub-bass and distorted sound sampling.

If I could offer some brief constructive criticism(and please take it with a grain of salt because I've never produced music):

I might suggest trying to elegantly connect more musical thoughts into a shorter space and attempting to create a rising action, climax, and denouement of sorts. I felt like you were halfway there with Hallway Lull. In fact, I really enjoyed Hallway Lull, it felt like the kind of music I'd hear a Cyriak video set to. In some of your other songs though, I couldn't help but feel like you arbitrarily devoted 2 minutes of music to every brilliant idea you could come up with. Although, if meditative music is what you're going for I think you hit it spot on.

• 1 month later...