Yumina problems

Side-by-side from what I know often relates to the Visual C++ runtimes redistributables. :)

Keeping those up to date can be cumbersome since there's so many versions now and for a 64-bit OS you need both the 32 and 64 bit runtimes for 32 and 64 bit programs respectively. :)

One of the forums I frequent has a repacked version which first uninstalls all found versions and then installs the latest thus simplifying the process - > http://db.tt/Rh0wVGXU

(It can be extracted with Winrar or similar, then just run x64.bat and press Y to confirm, you can open bat files in notepad if you want to check the script yourself but it's safe and easy to use.)

Don't have this game myself so I don't know about other requirements but it could also be a .Net issue though if so you usually get a different error message and I'm not aware of any "Eroge" actually using .Net

Give the repacked redistributable I linked to a try and see if that fixed it, I'm using them myself.

(They are from a Windows forums and a thread about updates for the OS, again it's safe to use and just check the batch / .bat files yourself if you want to see how it works.)

Side-by-side from what I know often relates to the Visual C++ runtimes redistributables. :)

Keeping those up to date can be cumbersome since there's so many versions now and for a 64-bit OS you need both the 32 and 64 bit runtimes for 32 and 64 bit programs respectively. :)

One of the forums I frequent has a repacked version which first uninstalls all found versions and then installs the latest thus simplifying the process - > http://db.tt/Rh0wVGXU

(It can be extracted with Winrar or similar, then just run x64.bat and press Y to confirm, you can open bat files in notepad if you want to check the script yourself but it's safe and easy to use.)

Don't have this game myself so I don't know about other requirements but it could also be a .Net issue though if so you usually get a different error message and I'm not aware of any "Eroge" actually using .Net

Give the repacked redistributable I linked to a try and see if that fixed it, I'm using them myself.

(They are from a Windows forums and a thread about updates for the OS, again it's safe to use and just check the batch / .bat files yourself if you want to see how it works.)

Thanks, I'll try this.

Edit: That did it, thanks. :D

Edited by evollove