If my heart had wings.

1. Yes Download english hentai games - Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete

2. It's all translated (quality isn't too good, but I won't really get into that). Download english hentai games - Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete - Uncensor Patch for the uncensor patch

3. I don't know. It's a moege. If you like cute art with cute characters and a simple story, then you'll probably like it.

won't that be a few hours into the game? The sex and dirty jokes I mean.

You'll know you patched your game correctly as long as you don't run into any bugs, crashes, error messages or missing sprites.

there are plenty of dirty jokes on the common route, get reading :p

BTW, not a moege. It's a standard romance focused VN with some melodrama thrown in at some parts.

It has plenty of technical jargon about aeronautics and its story has more depth than your average romance games.

It's not Clannad or Grisaia but it's decent.

Edited by Helvetica Standard

BTW, not a moege.

Being a moege doesn't mean it avoids drama though. Hoshizora is considered a moege. And i'm not saying moege = bad or anything, it's just a general classification.

Edited by desi
  • 2 weeks later...

The patch for this game is not complete is it? From what I understand the current patch doesn't fix all the bastardized dialogue but it does re-add all the removed content and with correct dialogue for said removed content right?

I'm pretty confused on this and I don't want to go through it and see text that obviously doesn't match a scene as if 4Kids did the translation.

The patch for this game is not complete is it? From what I understand the current patch doesn't fix all the bastardized dialogue but it does re-add all the removed content and with correct dialogue for said removed content right?

I'm pretty confused on this and I don't want to go through it and see text that obviously doesn't match a scene as if 4Kids did the translation.

patch is complete and translation is well done for the most part (a glaring exception is Ageha's route which looks like it was translated using Google or SAM) If you don't mind that, then the rest of the patched content is perfectly readable.