Thoughts/Suggestions on this Years Anime?

I've been fairly out of touch with my Anime side this year due to IRL problems and the likes, I've missed out on a lot of things and I've only watched the Animes that have actually been suggested to me ( Which are mostly Mainstream ones ) and wondering whether there are any particular ones that are worth picking up from this year, only ones I've watched from this year are pretty much Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, the latest season of Highschool DxD and a few others..... yes that is actually all of this years anime that I've watched, I feel like I've greatly missed out so also wouldn't mind some suggestions as well.

In thanks for this, have a random reague picture.

877624 - league_of_legends riven.jpg

Edited by Dubs

Obligatory Aura: Maryuuinkouga Saigo no Tatakai - MyAnimeList.net that some people including myself on the sb watched/downloaded. Nice movie.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16782/Kotonoha_no_Niwa most gorgeous anime out there. It's a movie, but made by Makoto Shinkai who could make feces look pretty. It's a really nice one to check out.

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - MyAnimeList.net! for the cringe. Funny show, doesn't really have a plot.. but it's funny. Did I mention cringy?

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. - MyAnimeList.net. is really good. The protag has some really hilarious monologues and he's quite unique. The show might look like some stereotypical romcom, but it's actually nicely done.

One that I've been hearing some good praise on but haven't watched yet http://myanimelist.net/anime/17909/Uchouten_Kazoku. Looks pretty cool.

Edited by desi

I watched this sword art online on adult swim. it seem cool but I got other animes too watch and besides I think ill watch if there comes another season. I would rather wait to watch the whole show til they hav more seasons of it than watch the first then have to wait a year to see what happends next. *wants more H.O.T.D*