RPG Maker Games Translation

I am a regular visitor to this site for the Eroge Novels Translations Update thread. I was curious if there was a thread or forum that offered the same services of this forum and erogedownload but that deals exclusively with adult RPG Maker games? I've played VN's that I have no clue why they were translated but on the flip side I have played some fantastic VN's too. The same goes for RPG Maker games. But then I come across great RPG Maker games that would take only a little work but no one who has the ability to translate will even try purely because they're made with RPG Maker. If the problem for those who would be willing to translate RPG Maker games is that they don't want to deal with the hassle of getting the right program to edit the game and getting into the game data itself, I would be fully willing to assist with that part of the process. I have all the RPG Maker programs and I know how to operate them all to get all the text that would need translating. I just don't possess the linguistic abilities to translate them myself. Sorry for the tangent. I'm looking for a website, forum, thread...etc that I can go to to get adult RPG Maker games that are in English. I've come across a few but there aren't very many and even fewer good ones that are in English. And as most of you can attest to machine translations just don't work when you're trying to play a RPG game. There's way too much small stuff here and there that text grabbers simply have too much trouble collecting, plus machines try to simply the translations and come across as too literal. They just overall can really ruin the experience. Plus if you're like me and only have certain times where you can access the internet for extended periods of time it can make for a gaming experience that unless the game is of EPIC quality you just get burned out simply trying to play it.

Anyway, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.