Alright,

I have been pining over this vn for months now ever since I watched and LOVED the anime... it seems to be at a stand still since may....i was told and it has been said that they are planning to finish this by right about now, but it doesnt look like the project is even ongoing, so my question is this... does anyone know whats going on with this project right now, are they going to finish it? it is cut? is it being picked up?

Cheers guys!

• 2 weeks later...

the thing that annoyed me was that in the anime, Erika was the obvious love interest, but they never confirmed it by saying it or kissing or anything like that so i really want to play her route and finish off the story and obviously do the one that is currently out and another route (the other two are loli and that doesnt feel right for me so) yeah and to my knowledge erika apparently is at 65% and haruna (the other one i wanted to do) is at 80% but that has been unchanged since early may so im starting to get worried that the project wont ever finish 3 :'(

That's why most VN adaptions are garbage. As someone that does (did) QC work on Fortune Arterial, I can say I know absolutely nothing about what Frank (main guy) is doing. He WANTS to finish it, but I haven't heard much from him. Guess we'll see.

This is what he had to say, sounds like he wants to finish it, but as far as progress is concerned it seems like there is little to do left(in the grand scheme of things) but there are no results, all there is left is 20% on haruna and 35% on erika and hopefully a patch will be released when he does that, and then 80% of the "true route" which i dont know what that is.

13 August, 2013

Hi, all. It seems reminding everyone that this project is still alive is the only thing I do nowadays, but I'll do it again now anyway; this project is still alive. And when you tell me that I should take my time, I don't believe that you don't feel agitated at all. You probably think something along the line, "When will this guy release the next patch? He tries my patience," and I don't blame you, because it's my fault for having been giving you false hope, then postponing it at the last minutes. >_

Sorry for the lack of answering mails as well. Time is scarce.

--Frank