Demon Master Chris error

i can't save plz help i need to save

I recommend reinstalling it and DO NOT intall it inside the "program files" or "program files(86x)" folder because that would require admin privileges just to save... (just like a certain game called "Tears To Tiara")...

OR you can just run as administrator...

i have the most shittiest RAM and it over heats (i'm too poor to get more fans so don't ask plz) so i need to turn my computer to cool it off so i need to be able to save to turn it off

as a computer engineer, a simple solution... I do this to old computers with low specifications...

just increase the ventilation for your computer... for starters, remove the "side cover" of your System Unit/CPU...

you can also have an electric fan just beside it where you removed the cover...

well, if you have money, upgrade your RAM... but, money's always a problem...

hope this helps...

• 5 months later...
I recommend reinstalling it and DO NOT intall it inside the "program files" or "program files(86x)" folder because that would require admin privileges just to save... (just like a certain game called "Tears To Tiara")...

OR you can just run as administrator...

as a computer engineer, a simple solution... I do this to old computers with low specifications...

just increase the ventilation for your computer... for starters, remove the "side cover" of your System Unit/CPU...

you can also have an electric fan just beside it where you removed the cover...

well, if you have money, upgrade your RAM... but, money's always a problem...

hope this helps...

Thank you very much XD