Problems with yagai gakushuu 3

I've recently downloaded this game from this torrent [Hentai game] [130726] [コンプリーツ] 野外学習3 + Manual [H-Game]

I've opened the ISO file and everything seems to be there. I open the game with Applocale and a few options come up. However whenever i try to run the game it gives me an error that says "YG3 has stopped working" . Do i need to use another japanese program to play this game? I've tried a couple other places that have the game for download but none seem to work for me. The read me seems to be in gibberish so i'm not sure if it tells me how to solve any issues.

If someone has the game and knows the source they got it from or know if it's a problem on my computers part i'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me out! Thanks ^_^

Instead of using Applocale which has problems with some VNs, you should just change your locale to Japanese. Changing to Japanese locale on Windows 7 | Eroge Download After doing that, try installing it again and running it.

Just finished trying this. Everything is clearly printed in japanese letters now but i still keep getting an error when i try to run the game. It's the same "YG3 has stopped working" thing whenever i try to play it. Might be a defective download? i really don't know =(

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq271/leatherhead93/Screenshot_zpsada19b66.jpg

Ok here is everything that shows up when i extracted the ISO file using 7zip. I tried to go to the setup thing but i got this error right here

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq271/leatherhead93/Screenshot2_zpsb4501e4a.jpg

The bottom one is the first message i get and when i cancel out the top message is what comes up. The title screen is supposed to be behind the messages but for some reason my computer wouldn't screenshot it.

Here is what i get when i try to run the game using the blue haired girl icon

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq271/leatherhead93/Screenshot3_zpsa3bf9d21.jpg

I can't read japanese but I'm assuming the top option is what runs the game so i've been clicking that. However whenever i do the game won't even attempt to start and i immediately get the "YG3 has stopped working" error.

The installer if bitching because it wants the disc in the drive, but you can't do that since there is no actual ISO to mount. What you need to do is - on that launcher screen (last picture), click on that 2nd option (HDDヘインストール) and it should install it. Then just run the game.

I should also mention that the game has some stupid "save import system" in case you're thinking of getting a 100% save...for whatever reason : D.

Edited by killerinsidee

Hmmm well when i clicked the HDD option the screen simply disappears and nothing happens. But just to clarify, when you want to run the game you have to chose the DVD option on my last screenshot page right?

Not really concerned about saves lol.

ALSO sorry but i messed up the error that i'm getting when i try to run the game. The error that comes up is "C4.EXE has stopped running". Not sure if that makes a difference.

Edited by leatherhead333

The first option is - Run the game from the DVD disc.

The second is - Install to the Hard Disk.

It's odd that nothing happens when you click on the 2nd option. Try to copy the game to a something like \desktop\something\... or shorten the folder names. Maybe that file path is too huge. Sometimes games can't cope with that and crash (like Aoishiro).

Edited by killerinsidee

I don't think buying the game would fix the issue. Seems to be a problem with how your system is set up. Instead of clicking the HDD install option in the launcher, try checking the mounted disc's directory and look for some "setup.exe" file or whatever. Try running that directly to install the game. The launcher is just an extension to launch the installer, so it should exist somewhere.