Monster Girl Quest 3 music

Not sure what's the reason but I'm getting the same error when trying to access the music menu. Just use ExtractData (Tools - TLWiki) to get the music from the game.

Damn that sucks. I like being able to hear the music from the menu when Im fucking around. Oh well, thanks for the tool. I'll use that until somebody can figure out whats up.

Hmmm... i will need to take a look at your wallpaper to be able to offer a solution

lol you talking about my wife? jinguuji-marimo-muvluv-hentai-image.jpg

Ok now i got all the inspiration i needed

My music option is grayed out (maybe because i haven't even started the game yet... derp) but the music is on the bgm folder, you don't need any tool just play it raw from there

They're ogg files so you'll need some real player to listen to them, i suggest this thing, wich from my point of view is a must-have player on any pc

And i think my one handed skill increased a lot tonight

The patch still points to the Japanese directory for the music section after completing the game or vice versa, don't know which. To fix this, convert the game to unify MGQ 1, 2, and 3, and then copy your MGQ2 save folder (or the combined 1/2 saver folder) to MGQ3 (the unified 1/2/3) folder. This fixes the problem... But if you've already completed the game then... *sighs* you'll need to go through it again to reaquire all monsters/stats/etc. In my case, I just copied my save folder to the untranslated MGQ3 and music works fine.

Edited by boukyaku