Random Ecchi Games

Right, since I saw Pasa already have the random game thread going on which upon look around there are no ecchi games in there and I kind of dont want to disturb the innocent of that topic (555).

Im sure some of these games are probably been played by some of you veteran out there, but why not added anyway in case some of us missed it.

and of course anyone are free to post their finding!

Let me start with this little game

Purin to Ohuro

Simple game get in the bath tub and beat/molest your imouto(I thinks) Should satisfied you "S" out there

Here are the vid of game play for your pleasure

(sadly there is no Punch Out BGM in the game)

There should be a "scene" after you beat her good and score enough score

NyaaTorrents >> [3D, Action, Adventures] Let's take a bath with Purin-chan / ??????????????!

enjoy!

Purin to Ohuro

Simple game get in the bath tub and beat/molest your imouto(I thinks) Should satisfied you "S" out there

Here are the vid of game play for your pleasure

(sadly there is no Punch Out BGM in the game)

There should be a "scene" after you beat her good and score enough score

NyaaTorrents >> [3D, Action, Adventures] Let's take a bath with Purin-chan / ??????????????!

enjoy!

I actually downloaded this just for the hell of it, and i gotta admit it was way better than i expected

Is just too funny to beat her up

• 5 months later...

- Emmerzail: RPG Maker VX Hentai Game

Description: The story is about an incubus named Emmerzail who was sealed by the Hero, Aldrinn, in Chapel Orsia 20 years before the beginning of the story. Now, he is plotting to release himself and regain the powers he had lost over the years in his confines while other Evil Beings are also plotting to stop Emmerzail's return and to increase each of their own forces in preparation for the arrival of 'Chaos' which is said to be "The time where the weak are subdued and the strong rules".

You control one of the 3 selectable heroines (Each with their own routes with different starting point, different story and background.).

- [RPG Maker] Claire's Quest

Description: In this game, you do not play as a hero, an adventurer, or even as a person with any fighting ability, at least till later parts. In fact, this is a fairly "SIM"-like game; the H-content also comes in this style. Furthermore, the H-content is fairly unavoidable in this game, so please play in a NSFW location. Be warned, this game is set in an utterly decadent, crapsack world that shows the very worst that civilization has to offer.