Torrent of all Eroges on Eroge download

is there anyone who has downloaded all the games to their pc and still available.

if you do then could you please upload a torrent of all thee games i know the admin cant torrent so the users might,

anyway thats all.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think that anybody has them all.

Currently i have

Amorous Professor Cherry

Bible black 1 and 2

Gibo - Stepmother's Sin

HaremParty

Higurashi(the main one i think)

Shuffle!, really really, tick tack. Hopefully love rainbow translation come out soon =)

Sandwiched by my wife and her sister

Seitenkan

Shion

Tsukihime

Valkyrie Svia

VirginRoster

I had quite a few but I tend to delete the game after finishing them (All routes, plus some time for trying to see all scenes and unlocking all CG's.) so I don't have that many at the moment.

That HTTP host seems to have fixed their "donation" issues so getting a premium account and then mass downloading everything on the website is doable though there's so many games by now, which is good of course. :)

(There's the larger releases - posted on the frontpage - and then smaller games, older games and a few others so a few hundred downloads all in all I would think and then someone would have to sort it out and create and maintain a up to date torrent compilation of it all, I would love to have something like that available but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon.)

• Ivan locked this topic