Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate question about Oujima

hi i wanted to ask if somebody can explain one scene in the anime i dont remember which episode it was, when the teacher (Shinonome) calls him when Oujima was by Chisato and he going to make her something, in the end he becoms nen textmessage by Chisato and she wrote something about his mother and after that the teacher hug him, so it make me thinks that Shinonome is his mother or i´m the only one who thought that way?

I recently saw this scene in the visual novel, although it's been a while since I watched the anime. But what happened in the visual novel was Chisato texted Oojima asking where he was, to which he responded with a lie saying he was out with his mother, when in fact he was with his teacher. He did this in order to stop Chisato from pestering him about his whereabouts because she's possessive like that. The teacher isn't his mother, but the hugging and the text were probably why you're thinking that.

Edited by Zaig