Looking for a action less VN style eroge.

I know there are a few out there, I've only tried become tentacle ect long ass title, and I'm wondering if you guys could reccomend your favorites. I don't mind if there VN with action but I am looking for something if there are any really good ones. I'm not into scat or piss or killing. I really like rape fantasy but I am SO curious to find an eroge game with action.

What about Muv-Luv? The first one is a decent vn, not great but still decent (the first muv-luv is divided in two part, extra and unlimited which is the start of the real good part) the second one is Muv-Luv alternative which is awesome.

Another good Vn is G-Senjou no Maou or Fate/Stay Night.

I don't know if you have already played those but, if you are looking for a good titles this four are a good start point IMHO.

Edited by JigenZ
action less VN

I am SO curious to find an eroge game with action.

Wait i'm confused, do you want a vn with or without action?

For exciting full packed action vn's (?) i'd recommend Fate/Stay, Muv Luv (the entire trilogy, survive the first two), Bible Black and... have you tried Sengoku Rance?

For slow paced nice ones i'd say Little My Maid, Planetarian and Ever17.

Like JigenZ i'd say G-Senjou no Maou as well but.. that one's bored as hell (yes i said that)