I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this...but wanted to ask some help regarding the Clannad VN. I was wondering, but why does it end after the Fuko thing resolves? Like it doesn’t show Kyoukos wedding or anything, just that after they finally forgot her and him and nagisa were holding hands, it goes back to the title screen.

Do you have to play through it, picking different options or whatever, to see the rest of it or something? (unlocking routes and such)

Cause it just doesn’t make sense…Don't sure if its the game or I did something wrong.

D;

I should probably note that I'm a noob to visual novels (if it isn't obvious).

I know of routes and whatever but it seems like how to unlock or play certain ones are different in some games.

Edited by I-Am-X
correction

WOW Its been a while since I played/read CLANNAD... so, I don't remember much about it. If I remember it right, then you played fuko's route. (Her route ends with the starfish in her hand, then it fades into the credits.... if I'm correct)

You can use the walkthrough(their is a better one, but I can no longer find it.)

So that happens when you finish a specific route? It goes back to the title screen?

So I'm guessing you can't play multiple routes or have multiple things going on, eh?

Like if you go the nagisa romance, it must be strictly nagisa? And If you choose the tomoyo one, ignore all and focus on that one?

How many different routes are in Clannad? After you complete one, you just select new game and go a different route?

If you do this, will the 'imaginary world' continue or show something new? So far it hasn't shown anything new. Though, after deciding to show interest in the tomoyo thing, it allowed me to have a 2nd scene with kitomi.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just confused. Definitely different from Fate/Stay Night

WOW Its been a while since I played/read CLANNAD... so, I don't remember much about it. If I remember it right, then you played fuko's route. (Her route ends with the starfish in her hand, then it fades into the credits.... if I'm correct)

You can use the walkthrough(their is a better one, but I can no longer find it.)

Errr, jusst noticed the walkthrough part. Thank you.

Since I did it wrong by focusing on Nagisa...before doing Fuko on the same route/play through

Do I need to delete the save or something so I don't lost/cost myself from not getting specific scenes unlocked?

Edited by I-Am-X

Errr, jusst noticed the walkthrough part. Thank you.

Since I did it wrong by focusing on Nagisa...before doing Fuko on the same route/play through

Do I need to delete the save or something so I don't lost/cost myself from not getting specific scenes unlocked?

Yep, once you focus on one girl you must follow that route to get the girl that you want.

Yeah, once you're done with one route it will send you back to the main screen. Well, you can skip thing's you've already read and do the next one, that's what I did.

Edited by Cru3l

Yep, once you focus on one girl you must follow that route to get the girl that you want.

Yeah, once you're done with one route it will send you back to the main screen. Well, you can skip thing's you've already read and do the next one, that's what I did.

Thank you, that was a big help. I was totally confused.

Do you have any idea what the 'name' thing on the title screen is for?

Everytime I click on it, the game shuts down.

Does the patch fix that? I read the 'Clannad – Installation guide/Error troubleshooting' thing when dling the game and replaced the 4 files listed in the last ss on there but I'm guessing all the files (not just those) need to be replaced?

Was confused there. on the front page was the 'patch' tab and on the 'Clannad – Installation guide/Error troubleshooting' it had its own files there, but the size was less then the patch. So I wasn't sure which one to dl. Wasn't sure if one was an old patch and if one was a new patch.

D;