Erica`s Autumn 2014 short anime list

:p

Considering the original Light Novel wasent a huge contrast of difference, I'd say the anime did decent; though I think I prefer the manga series they are rolling out if I had to choose.

Is the light novel actually that different? Does it make the characters likable? Is Tatsuya still bullshit invincible robot jesus that can do everything that other characters can't? Is Miyuki still literally able to make people go gay for her? Is there still idiotic useless jargon thrown around just to take up time? Is it still stupidly predictable to the point where it makes Attack on Titan look surprising?

That hurts... I liked Gundam SEED too!!! (talking about their machines only though)

Liking the boring and uninspired mech designs is ok, but if you like the shit-tier writing and lazy animation then I can't help you.

I would say the new UBW series, but that is such a heavy bias I'll just ignore it as a option for now lol (plus it'll technically 2015 by the time I watch it).

Honestly? I enjoyed Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei the most out of what I've watched this year - pacing was mostly good and it kept in mind it was going to go beyond a single season. Just waiting for that next season. -_-

I meant, I want to see people post their like top 10s for the year.

Is the light novel actually that different? Does it make the characters likable? Is Tatsuya still bullshit invincible robot jesus that can do everything that other characters can't? Is Miyuki still literally able to make people go gay for her? Is there still idiotic useless jargon thrown around just to take up time? Is it still stupidly predictable to the point where it makes Attack on Titan look surprising?

"Shrug" gratz for not liking an anime series? :D

I meant, I want to see people post their like top 10s for the year.

Hm,, I'll have to think on that one, don't even think the anime i've watched this year are from this year alone.