We love Master Walkthough

Telling you the endings would be spoiling it though... so I'll try to make it clean as much as possible...

I can't exactly remember them but looking at that guide...

Wedding ->Sakura

Family ->Kuu

Retirement ->her

Harem ->Do I even need to explain this???

hope this helps...

i´m sorry that i question a really dumb question but, "normally" the routes are named after the Girls so. well what haarem route mean is simple.

i belive Retierment route was Himes routes ? and thanks for answere such a idiotic Question, but in "every" VN a played the routes was named after the girls

i´m sorry that i question a really dumb question but, "normally" the routes are named after the Girls so. well what haarem route mean is simple.

i belive Retierment route was Himes routes ? and thanks for answere such a idiotic Question, but in "every" VN a played the routes was named after the girls

don't worry about it... and this is a forums site... it's meant to be filled with people who has questions and needs help... And it's also filled with people who has knowledge to share...

well... it's been a long time since I read/played this one, so I can only remember 2 endings...

well, find out for yourself... have fun...

And next time, don't even hesitate to ask...