Hello. I would like to install Shuki Shuki Daishuki!! on my computer, but I am having difficulties. Basically, whenever I click an executable file, an error pops up (except for update.exe) Below are few screenshots to help you figure out the problem.

Shuki1.jpgShuki2.jpgShuki3.jpgShuki4.jpgShuki5.jpgShuki6.jpgShuki7.jpgShuki8.jpgShuki9.jpg

Just makin' sure you're following the procedure correctly.

First you open the disc (like in screenshot 5) and run the first option (most likely), keep pressing enter or something untill you see the installation progress.

THEN copy everything inside the update folder and paste it on wherever the game installed (most likely C:/Program files/ something...).

Run the update.exe? (it will most likely work that way).

And after that copy everything inside no_dvd and paste it on the game folder again, overwrite when/if prompted.

Run the game once with the dvd igame mounted, once it runs properly you can delete it (the dvd ofc).

This is only the basic procedure of installing/patching vns, i know not where you downloaded it or if it needs omething else, i hope not.

Thank you very, very much! I followed your steps and successfully installed the game. I am very inexperienced so I skipped few things. I will try to put the download link on my profile, if you or anyone else is interested. Again, thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...
I need help, I can't find the folder where I saved it

if you still have a shortcut/link Icon of the game on your desktop, right click on it...

choose "open file location" or go to "properties"...

then click on "open file location" there...

like this example...

http://i.imgur.com/8muhKI0.jpg

• 3 months later...
Just makin' sure you're following the procedure correctly.

First you open the disc (like in screenshot 5) and run the first option (most likely), keep pressing enter or something untill you see the installation progress.

THEN copy everything inside the update folder and paste it on wherever the game installed (most likely C:/Program files/ something...).

Run the update.exe? (it will most likely work that way).

And after that copy everything inside no_dvd and paste it on the game folder again, overwrite when/if prompted.

Run the game once with the dvd igame mounted, once it runs properly you can delete it (the dvd ofc).

This is only the basic procedure of installing/patching vns, i know not where you downloaded it or if it needs omething else, i hope not.

Did everything you said and this is what keeps happening

iiygv.png

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hello. I would like to install shuki shuki daishuki!! on my computer, but i am having difficulties. Basically, whenever i click an executable file, an error pops up (except for update.exe) below are few screenshots to help you figure out the problem.

[attach=config]11974[/attach][attach=config]11975[/attach][attach=config]11976[/attach][attach=config]11977[/attach][attach=config]11978[/attach][attach=config]11979[/attach][attach=config]11980[/attach][attach=config]11981[/attach][attach=config]11982[/attach]

where i can dowload?

• 3 weeks later...

Boys, you can find the game here, unfortunately there's no english translation yet (ence why you won't find it in this site), links are working atm so get it while it's hot.

Did everything you said and this is what keeps happening ]

I'm so very sory i wasn't able to answer, some shit happened and i had to rise and save the world from total destruction which kept me busy, i'm trying to find out what the freak is that error message and google doesn't feels like helping at all, the message says "arimasen" at the end so most likely it can't find something, you sure you patched it propperly? (copied everything inside some "crack" folder on the dvd and pasted it on the game's diectory?)