Kishin Hishou Demonbane error 1503

has anyone here played the secuel of Demonbane??

i try to play it but i get a error 1503 error. There is some text in japonese but no idea what it says.

googling the error i find a fix in mediafire but no idea where it came from so i dont know if its true or safe.

Alright so i did a little research and apparently that error is related to the fact you don't have the dvd in your pc (or the game can't read it).

A good ol' crack should do the trick, this site hosted the file i saw earlier, it says "download this file and replace the file KishinHisho.exe" so it seems that's the file you need, i downloaded and scanned it with nod32 and it didn't came up with anything unusual, after that i ran it and my pc didn't exploded so it's safe.

I don't know if the file you found and the one i saw are the same, and 4shared is a bitch when it comes to downloading as a free user so i uploaded to mediafire, _error_file_exe_fixed.rar"]here you go, hope it helps.