Downloading from downloadani.me

Do you need to have a premium account to download from the site(the multi- part NOT one click download) 'cause every time I click free download enter captcha it remains busy for about 5 seconds and give a "can't connect to server" error. At first thought it might be due to busy server but having tried about 25+ times at differnt times without a single successful attempt I doubt it. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Free download is just that, free, no premium required; have you tried using another browser?

Btw just tried to download Sakura Angels 'cause maybe the server is having some issues but everything is working fine on my end.

Thanx:) but wasn't a problem with my browser since i use both chrome and firefox. Checked my firewall and router settings, used a VPN in case there were regional restrictions - did not help:( Any how, thanks for replying.

Thanx:) but wasn't a problem with my browser since i use both chrome and firefox. Checked my firewall and router settings, used a VPN in case there were regional restrictions - did not help:( Any how, thanks for replying.

dude snapshot

just in case