The Second Reproduction Patch is OUT!

That's right

Ate the Moon Translations brings us the Full English Patch for the otome game "The Second Reproduction"

--Installation Instructions

You will need Japanese locale for this game. Please don't use Applocale. If you don't know how to put your computer into Japanese locale, then please see this handy guide: http://sumika.bunbunmaru.com/HOW_DO_I_READ_VNS.txt

1. Unzip the patch. You should get a folder called 'TSR Patch - English v0.99' with the files inside.
  2. Place the folder inside the original game's directory.
  3. Double-click '[English] The Second Reproduction.exe' to play.
  4. It's basically the same as Umineko's patch before they made an installer, if that helps.

Make sure you don't overwrite the original game's files with the patch files.

Your file path should look like this: 'C:\Program Files\SR\TSR Patch - English v0.99\[English] The Second Reproduction.exe'. Any folders between the original game directory and the patch will cause an error.

If you aren't getting voices during the After Story, then you need to download the 'Valentines Day' patch. Just extract the files into the original game directory.

--Known Errors (as of patch 0.99)

• Wordwrapping in the backlog is broken.
  • After you choose whether to give Gardis/Lezette a present or not, you get a blank line before the text resumes.
  • The round and month numbers don't show up during the grocery shop segment.

Source

Now, AOTIS, you should wait until Ivan uploads the game if he has it xD

Edited by Ryu
  • 2 months later...

Played the game (yes I'm a guy) and it was overall quite good. I only disliked that knight dude, the other chars were alright. The story itself was interesting, sometimes a little bit too weird though. I also enjoyed the bgm. And is it just me or are the bad ends way better than the good ones?

So yeah a nice game, even for guys (there aren't any h's).