What are you watching this season? (Winter 2016)

Is this season any good?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this season any good?

• Yup 90% of this season is gold
    • It's alright
    • I can't watch any of this garbage
    • Waiting for Spice and Wolf 3

Well the episode 3 of most shows are starting to hit which is usually when I decide if im gonna stick with the show or not so I wanted to know what you guys are going to watch this season or what are you planning to watch after the shows are finished airing.

I'm mostly just going to be watching second seasons but Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi) looks really good so far and IMO has the strongest start this season

If you don't already I recommend marking what your watching on Anichart like I do http://puu.sh/mEjza/98e9ca0415.jpg

Edited by Geass

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi for sure. The manga is pure gold, and the anime seems to be doing a good job so far. This season feels a little barren to me, but maybe that just means there'll be a surprise hit. PreCure would REALLY make this season great, though.

PreCure would REALLY make this season great, though.

Little less than 3 weeks away. So much fucking hype. JUST LOOK AT THIS

Riko def looks like best grill already.

On the downside, it seems they're going back to a mahou shoujo duo. Its not bad, but I far prefer the precure series with a bigger cast of grills.

Little less than 3 weeks away. So much fucking hype. JUST LOOK AT THIS

Riko def looks like best grill already.

On the downside, it seems they're going back to a mahou shoujo duo. Its not bad, but I far prefer the precure series with a bigger cast of grills.

And their hair only looks a LITTLE crazy this time around. I'll have to reserve judgment for when we watch it.

• 2 months later...