The Breaker & New Waves - Manga

Another one of my favorite mangas that really interest me. Some may have heard of t before, if not then I recommend you read it. There's The Breaker - the first part, and then the new Manga The Breaker: New waves. It's a Manwha, the art is great, the story is great.

The Breaker Manga - Read The Breaker Manga Online for Free

The Breaker: New Waves Manga - Read The Breaker New Waves Manga Online for Free

Genre: Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Shounen

Good manhwa but for now i can say that first season was better. I mean more enjoyable to read.

I agree with Olaf in it being more enjoyable as a manhwa during the first season. The second season has little of suspense and excitement IMO at the moment and before the new releases compared to the first season. More female characters and romantic updates at least. I hope it becomes more action packed in the future. A great read, Period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted on this. Latest chapter ended with a little bit of a cliffhanger there. I see some Shioon-So Moon Ju tag team in the future. Regarding the latest chapter, another arrogant character shows up :rolleyes:, seems like every freakin character is cocky/arrogant in this manga. But I can't stop reading it lol.

• 1 month later...

Shioon.jpg

I don't feel like Shioon needs to get his kii now, since I want this manhwa to be as long as possible without really getting derailed from the whole plot, the reason being theres not much good action/shounen mangas right now that I know of...

• 2 months later...

too bad Shiho dies I liked her very much, well jinny appears on the new waves is quite a relief but still the death of shiho is still shocking, if I was koomunryong i'd do the same, RAMPAGE!! lol I even practicing those murim moves after reading those,

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Right on. The new chapters has been epic, but it seems to be hinting that the bald guy might be Shiwoon's new teacher? I hope not, unlike Nine Arts and his master that bald guy doesn't have enough wisdom to be teaching Martial Arts to a guy like Shiwoon, he's just a lone wolf that decided he's gonna be S.U.C's little puppy because of his crappy reason (to find Nine Arts). Idk, he's not a bad guy but I dislike him. But I can see him working with Shiwoon in the future.

My thoughts exactly. :)