Visual Novels Translation Status [02/14/2016]

The response to Kindred Spirits has been pretty positive. It has sold well on Steam and the opinions I've seen on fuwanovel/reddit/twitter are positive.

Hope they release the sequel to steam.

It's already been confirmed, in fact. This will happen.

So why is no one uploading Kindred Spirits, is the game that bad ?

Maybe it's the opposite? It's just that good that no one wants to upload it, and want everyone to buy it instead. :D ? ? ?

Are they going to retranslate Hoshizora no Memoria entirely or just borrow the previous translation and add a golden touch to it ? I haven't read it yet but i don't remember anyone complaining about the quality of the translation in the comment section.

On other news, it seems there will be a new translation for HoshiMemo release.

Edited by Magicflier

I think the reason Kindred Spirit was not uploaded yet probably had some connection with payment system down from MangaGamer. I didn't know what's admin habit here of how he choose to purchase VN, but he's probably will using MangaGamer site to order Kindred Spirit after release, and here's come the bad news about fraud credit card purchasing (Causing the payment system down in first place because the provider block MangaGamer payment) and Haruka's delayed released. Oh well, and for more info, I'd tried to search the download link, but no result. Hopefully by March, Kindred Spirit will be uploaded, otherwise maybe I'll cursed admin and said many improper word every week since April.