Ragnarok Online (RO)

Hello my friends and I am back from a short break anyways I am wondering who plays RO (Ragnarok Online) cuz I have JUST STARTED playing it and I am hoping to find some people who arent completely douch bags that make fun of you for being a noob but instead have a friendly laugh and want to help you out. But enough with my ramble I just wanted to ask who here would help me out with RO since I am only just a noob (not to mmo's but this game in general) Also Please discuss this game and keep it alive!!!

I tried to play that game multiple times because I heard so many good things about it. Unfortunatly couldn't find a group of people to play with so ended up soloing for a week untill i got bored. Id be happy to give it another shot though :p

Ah, I have many RO memories. I met my roommate in RO even :p However, I don't usually play the game so much as just make cute hats and then sit around in town talking and summoning monsters wasting hours of my life. I miss playing, but I'll probably stick to private servers if anything so I maintain some sanity.

Funny thing is, I tend to have the same problem azada mentioned where I don't have people to play with, but then... when I *do*.... well, we don't actually play the game anyway :D

("So..wanna go level up or something?" "Yeah sure, hang on, I want to catch a Wicked Nymph before I go out" "OK you done?" "Hold on, let me switch to my Sniper" "...." "Argh, I forgot I have no equipment here, can you spare me some accessories?" "NP" "Yeah now that I'm ready I kind of want to go make lunch instead" "...Fine. I don't want to play before completing my Butterfly Wings anyway.")

I played on a private server a few years ago. I remember I had a merchant gal with an axe that had these really rare cards in it that made her attack like 30 times a second. Eventually though like most mmos, the grind nature and time consumption made me move on.