Question on Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Hey everyone,

Just wondering, but is the trial version for Mahoutsukai no Yoru going to be uploaded to erogedownload.com anytime soon?

Or does anyone know where I can find it?

side note, if there is a thread on this already, sorry for the redundant thread, a bit too lazy to look through the threads atm >.

Thanks

Not sure, but I'm not Ivan so I can't give an answer. I can give a torrent link though if you want that. As for English translation, just look for one. I know somebody's done it.

NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >>

@ultimum It's the newest VN from Type-Moon. It's about how Aoko Aozaki became a sorceror. The full game doesn't come out until April though. By the way, it's english name is "Witch on the Holy Night."

Thanks for your reply,

I meant the translation patch but its fine, I don't have that much time to play eroges anyway, I'll just wait a bit longer for Ivan to upload it.

Alright, but he'll probably only upload the full version once it's released in April. That torrent will let you play with the trial so that you can wet your palate for the real-game. Btw, it's only a visual novel. There will be no H-scenes in the game. This was stated by Nasu himself.

Ah, yeah I know it has no h-content. I'm quite the fan of Nasu, his works are what brought me into eroges after all.

I have no qualms with finding a translation patch for the trial. Thanks for your help.

Hey, you're welcome. I'm huge Nasu fan myself. In fact, his works actually inspired me to take up writing. I hope I could write something like he does.

Oooh, nice

Its great to hear you a fan of Nasu and that you were inspired to start writing because of him. Good luck with your writing and hope your story turns out great.

What's your favorite work by Nasu btw?

Thank you. It'll be kind of sci-fi-ish since it's set in the future so I hope it'll be a genre you can enjoy to read.

Personally, Tsukihime is my favorite. It is dark to every sense of the word, yet it isn't horror. I don't like horror at all, but I do love to see lots of suspense and darkness in a read. It becomes a work that is deep and can be philosophized about to obtain a better understanding of what the story truly represents. It's a type of read that forces the reader to look beyond the words and comprehend the situation and why the characters act the way they do. I don't know if I'm a dark person or not, but mystery and suspense have always been my favorite genres.

I like all genres, from slice of life to post apocalyptic.

Fate/Stay Night was my very first visual novel/eroge, hence my favorite visual novel by Type-Moon but Kara no Kyoukai is my favorite work from Nasu hands down.

I'm a pretty dark person, seeing as my top favorite mangas, animes and eroges are dark and edgy, tragedy, utsuges, post apocalyptic and the like. I like mystery as well but not as much as psychological thrillers and suspense.

Btw, my favorite mangas are Berserk, Saikano, Eden: It's an Endless World and 20th Century Boys; my favorite animes (tv or movie series) are Kara no Kyoukai, Texhnolyze and Neon Genesis Evangelion; my favorite visual novel/eroges are Muv Luv Alternative, Fate/Stay Night and Ever17.

How bout you?

Hmm. I completely understand that feeling. Honestly, I'm a little obsessed with Saber more than any other character from Fate. She just made me HNNNNNNNNNNNGGG at times. :3

Also, I do agree that Kara no Kyoukai was stylistically the best of his works. I haven't really read Notes though so I can't give an opinion on that.

My favorite mangas? Hmm. I really enjoy TWGOK for that kind of comedy that turned into a dark comedy, Mirai Nikki was good, Tsukihime manga, Liar Game was really interesting recently (didn't really care for the protagonist until about chapter 50 when she stopped being so naive), Alyosha! is another dark comedy I like, Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta(new series. At first, I thought it would be boring, but the sudden psychological twist was quite interesting). For pure comedy(not dark in any way), I read Seitokai Yakuindomo and Take Moon. However, the show that had an extremely keen impact on me was the anime version of Seitokai no Ichizon. I completely related with the main character who wanted a harem more than anything. This was because while he was goofy his past was dark and it caused him to suffer a serious depression; however, he broke out of it thanks to his new friends. It really hit me because a lot of the things that Ken experienced I have as well. I watched that show while I was in the middle of a huge depression and didn't want anyone to help him. Thankfully, when I saw a character that felt the same pain I did and watched him overcome to be the cheerful man he is, I was inspired and together with support talks from friends I actually escaped my depression and left my room for the first time in months. That anime actually saved me.

Yeup, Saber is the best :)

I haven't read any of his other light novels, but do want to read DDD

I'm also reading TWGOK and Alyosha too, Alyosha is so moe

Its great to know that you were cured of your depression, anime and friends banzai! :)

On an unrelated note... I want to go to AX ; _ ;

Yeup, Saber is the best :)

I haven't read any of his other light novels, but do want to read DDD

I'm also reading TWGOK and Alyosha too, Alyosha is so moe

Its great to know that you were cured of your depression, anime and friends banzai! :)

On an unrelated note... I want to go to AX ; _ ;

Yep. :3

Thank you very much. :)

LOL. Why?

So luckyyy, I'm jealous ; _ ;

Did you have fun?

What'd you like most about them?

Yes, I did. :)

Well, except for the crazy drivers in Dallas, Texas. I thought I was going to die. :/

I enjoyed all of the panels that went on there. You could actually meet with voice actors and dubbers in person, meet with members of the animation staff, and even some artists. It's pretty cool. :3

There's always a dealers' room where you can buy anime related works, manga, doujins, DVDs, figures, and anything else being sold. Also, each day of the con there will be special events listed in your brochure. Make sure to go to any that you find interesting. However, I consider the most important thing to know is that you should always have a friend accompany you wherever you go. It's a lot more fun when you have a friend.

Yeah I plan on going to AX with my brother and his anime club friends this summer and I'm pretty dam excited, haha

There are so many people I want to meet and so many things I want to buy, I can't wait :)

Its a shame though Utada Hikaru is retired and I wanted to go to one of her concerts or see her in person at least once...

Yeah I plan on going to AX with my brother and his anime club friends this summer and I'm pretty dam excited, haha

There are so many people I want to meet and so many things I want to buy, I can't wait :)

Its a shame though Utada Hikaru is retired and I wanted to go to one of her concerts or see her in person at least once...

Oh? That sounds pretty fun. Is it over in California?