I need help installing Shikkoku no Sharnoth. The installer would run fine and perfect, but then stop halfway through and then the install would fail. Anyone know how to fix this or willing to help me out? Also, if this is the wrong board, sorry, I'm new. Please tell me where the appropriate board would be and I shall attempt to move it myself, or ask for an admin to do it for me.

willing to help me out

This. Dunno if I can help you though because everything worked fine for me. I downloaded the game from the "old" erogedownload site and

used daemon tools for mounting the iso (or whatever it was). Then I installed at first the game and after this the patch. You could always try

to download the game again.

Yeah, I've redownloaded it multiple times and tried multiple mounting tools. A few of them couldn't even read the disc, where as Daemon Tools could run it, but it stops half way and a window pops up. Should I get a screen cap and post it up, and see if anyone else can read the window that comes up?