Does someone knows where to download it and how to install it, I've read that it's already translated, because VNDB. but I havent been able to find it (without paying).

I would centaintly appreciate if someone knew something about this :D

Leave you all with a pic :)

wallhaven-263878.jpg

Does someone knows where to download it and how to install it, I've read that it's already translated, because VNDB. but I havent been able to find it (without paying).

I would centaintly appreciate if someone knew something about this :D

Leave you all with a pic :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12677[/ATTACH]

VNDB says this: https://vndb.org/r45598

Maitetsu is 83.42% translated.

Moreover, more reliable data from Sekai's page: https://sekaiproject.com/products/maitetsu/

83,42% ... So ... The only thing you can download right now is the untranslated version if that's what you are looking for and I have no clue where you had an idea that it's fully translated and released yet?

When in doubt about Sekai's titles, you can look at their translation log page here: https://sekaiproject.com/progress/ ... Lots of 100% finished, I wonder when they will release some of these xD

Edited by TakiMinase
Lots of 100% finished, I wonder when they will release some of these xD

maybe 2040 when we all grandpas.. sp will release it for our grand children.

at that time, some of their company employees will probably dead and maybe some of us too

Edited by charlbeef
maybe 2040 when we all grandpas.. sp will release it for our grand children.

at that time, some of their company employees will probably dead and maybe some of us too

Well, SP is kind of slow sometimes but not that slow :D I think you got it mixed up, the slow one is actually JAST :)

Well, SP is kind of slow sometimes but not that slow :D I think you got it mixed up, the slow one is actually JAST :)

but but, T-T i think they are slow too, by the way do you have any ideas or leads on when they plan to release those 100% projects?

but but, T-T i think they are slow too, by the way do you have any ideas or leads on when they plan to release those 100% projects?

Sadly, I have no clue but I think I have heard some people saying Chrono Clock should come out first as well as some unannounced projects ... Also, Grisaia Meikyuu 18+ should come out soon as well, though they are taking so much time with it :p ... Sekai is slow but not as slow as JAST