vn name: cross channel

when do i apply the tower of friends patch?

the patch description states:

"It is a bonus story that should be patched with the a fresh install of the game after finishing Cross channel."

so, i install the english patch... finish it.... and then apply the patch right?

im kinda confused as to what fresh install means... is it the install without patch?

I remember downloading this VN back in the day and then deciding not to burn it on DVD ... I think it was due to this VN being written originally by Romeo who likes to use complex japanese sentence structures and I think he uses a poem writing style ... so Ixrec's translation of this VN was seriously flawed but I guess you could enjoy it nonetheless even with not-so-correct translation ... As for Towers of Friends patch, if I remember correctly, I never figued myself how to use it xD I didn't read Cross Channel but I will one day, with it's not-so-perfect translation

I remember downloading this VN back in the day and then deciding not to burn it on DVD ... I think it was due to this VN being written originally by Romeo who likes to use complex japanese sentence structures and I think he uses a poem writing style ... so Ixrec's translation of this VN was seriously flawed but I guess you could enjoy it nonetheless even with not-so-correct translation ... As for Towers of Friends patch, if I remember correctly, I never figued myself how to use it xD I didn't read Cross Channel but I will one day, with it's not-so-perfect translation

flawed isn't that bad compared to flyable hearts flawed xD

as long as its not fan fiction

flawed isn't that bad compared to flyable hearts flawed xD

as long as its not fan fiction

The VN itself is pretty good, just don't expect to understand everything at the end, the way the writer intended you to do xD ... From what I have heard, Cross Channel is not so easy to understand, it's an awesome VN but don't expect to like it as much as people who read the original japanese version of it :)