Harem Party text overlapping

Theres a solution under older comments in the Harem Party download page -

Harem Party | Eroge Download

Theres a link provided - http://buddypress-media.googlecode.com/files/ttf-bitstream-vera-1.10.zip

You have to download this, extract it or w/e and then install the fonts by dragging it into the Fonts folder, found in Control Panel > Fonts (at least thats the direction in my laptop) and it should work.

• 1 month later...

While I do not have a FONT issue as I have this font installed (I needed it for KH), and the text itself looks perfectly fine and has no overlap what so ever...

The game does NOT word wrap in the slightest and it is incredibly annoying. My locale IS set to Japanese. I already tried reinstalling the fonts as well.

Other than doing what I have already done no one seems to have a fix listed on the main site. AGH, this is one of the few things that really annoys me with technical issues. If I was determined enough I could just play it as is but THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING. B(

(I really wanted to play this, it seemed like it could be one of the few games with a ton of ero I might enjoy simply because of the concept)

EDIT: Seems like someone else over at the main site has the same issue, I will post their example here.

By this, I mean something that should look like this:

” {insertmoretexthere} Demon

Lord.”

Looks like THIS:

” {insertmoretexthere} Demon L

ord.”

Edited by Bane Doyle