Junketsu megami sama/Pure Goddess

also turn off any antivirus only use manual ones, it takes a while to understand and get the software but once you do i guarantee its better than windows 7 because you can use new features as well as all the old ones just one problem i sometimes run into is the icons mess up showing older game images but thats about all

i guarantee its better than windows 7 because you can use new features as well as all the old ones.

this could actually be true, if it weren't for all the bombardment of creators fix patches for windows 10 problems, like this: link

you might not have encountered them, but it is a known fact that windows 10 OS causes issues for some. one of the big issue last time was broken search, but i think it got fixed recently. there's a ton of threads listing the broken stuff on win 10. and alot of users have been complaining that windows

is going the way of Mac and locking things down, which kinda defeats the purpose of using windows

that is known for it's complete freedom.

10 is probably better than 8 and 8.1. but 7? i'm not so sure.. 10 surely has the old and new features, along with broken features. but stability wise, its still 7, at the moment. and there's still not enough reason to move from 7, at the moment. specially with all these problems that could randomly affect you even without doing anything.

maybe next time, when 10 no longer causes random problems, and newer stuff wont support win 7 anymore.

Edited by charlbeef