since nyaa dead.

maybe we should have a section LIKE the image below.. nothing special, just a section that is easily noticeable, where you can leave any

cloud storage url you've uploaded the game on. without having to contact admin every time.

http://i.imgur.com/rJMhMLS.png

Back to the subject at hand, I think this idea is meaningless on EG ... Why, you ask? Simply, it's already in motion, think about it. Many times before and it's still going on strong - Ivan is getting some VNs donated by random people from the net, sometimes Ivan buys it himself, and sometimes it's a scene release or the VN popped out elsewhere and Ivan just reuploaded it on his site. Check the EG forum's requests section and you'll notice that some of these VNs that were requested had a random user come from the vast digital ocean and contribute the torrent or direct link for the game (recent example being Ryoko but there are other VNs aswell) ... So this section of "Donate/Share Game" is meaningless, simply, because it's already happening ...

Another thing worth mentioning is that unlike IGG's site, I don't see that many active users willing to participate here on EG. You don't have that huge pool of users that IGG has and therefore donators are mostly the people who are already active here, like Pasa, Fluffy, sometimes me when I find a source on the net and so on. So not really a necessary section for EG, it's already going on for some time.

Back to the subject at hand, I think this idea is meaningless on EG ... Why, you ask? Simply, it's already in motion, think about it. Many times before and it's still going on strong - Ivan is getting some VNs donated by random people from the net, sometimes Ivan buys it himself, and sometimes it's a scene release or the VN popped out elsewhere and Ivan just reuploaded it on his site. Check the EG forum's requests section and you'll notice that some of these VNs that were requested had a random user come from the vast digital ocean and contribute the torrent or direct link for the game (recent example being Ryoko but there are other VNs aswell) ... So this section of "Donate/Share Game" is meaningless, simply, because it's already happening ...

Another thing worth mentioning is that unlike IGG's site, I don't see that many active users willing to participate here on EG. You don't have that huge pool of users that IGG has and therefore donators are mostly the people who are already active here, like Pasa, Fluffy, sometimes me when I find a source on the net and so on. So not really a necessary section for EG, it's already going on for some time.

Kay.

• 2 months later...