Hi,what's up fellow otakus & fellow gamers & how are you guys doing lately/recently?

Just dropping by & seeing how are my friends,you fellow otakus & you fellow gamers doing lately/recently as for me I'm doing awesome as always so far & plus as heads up i hope you fellow otakus & you fellow gamers be careful of SJWs,some if not most or all feminsists & Anita Sarkseaon it's not a attack post or anything just looking out for us fellow gamers & us fellow otakus. The main point of this just stopping by checking in with you awesome fellow otakus & you awesome fellow gamers & if any of you ever wished i do updates such as my collection or what's going on with me & such feel free to asked & i don't mind sharing with you all updates if any of you want me to.

& take care & looking forward to hear from you guys :).

Edited by Cloud87
make some correction here & there :)
Just dropping by & seeing how are my friends,you fellow otakus & you fellow gamers doing lately/recently as for me I'm doing awesome as always so far & plus as heads up i hope you fellow otakus & you fellow gamers be careful of SJWs,some if not most or all feminsists & Anita Sarkseaon it's a attack post or anything just looking out for us fellow gamers & us fellow otakus the main point of this just stopping by checking in with you awesome fellow otakus & you awesome fellow gamers & if any of you ever wished i do updates such as my collection or what's going on with me & such feel free to asked & i don't mind sharing with you all updates if any of you want me to.

& take care & looking forward to hear from you guys :).

hi cloud, where are you from?

hi cloud, where are you from?

To answer your question I'm from U.S to be specific if you want me to be even more specific I'm from & i still live in Jacksonville,Florida & sorry i mean it's not a attack post or anything i've corrected it sorry :).

• 2 months later...