Updated Version of The Charming Empire

• 5 weeks later...
are we allowed to bump threads?

I see no problem with bumping threads but the issue at hand is that it's generally meaningless to do it xD ... In this case, I am speaking of this VN "The Charming Empire" - The admin Ivan can't upload this cause nobody apparently has the updated version of the game you are seeking, specifically, this is the only one available version of the game at the moment that we know of: The Charming Empire Free Download « IGGGAMES

It's either someone buys it and provides or it pops out on some other site and somebody provides the link for it ... Admin Ivan sometimes buys the games himself but in this case, I don't think he is that much interested in a random otome VN ...

There's also link here: https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5391111 but I think it's the same version as one on IGG ... Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: The Charming Empire you are looking for v1.0.4 but that one as far as I know is nowhere on the net so you'll probably wait for some time until somebody uploads it ... You'll either have to buy it yourself or wait for quite some time, nobody knows when these random otome VNs will get uploaded.

I see no problem with bumping threads but the issue at hand is that it's generally meaningless to do it xD ... In this case, I am speaking of this VN "The Charming Empire" - The admin Ivan can't upload this cause nobody apparently has the updated version of the game you are seeking, specifically, this is the only one available version of the game at the moment that we know of: The Charming Empire Free Download « IGGGAMES

It's either someone buys it and provides or it pops out on some other site and somebody provides the link for it ... Admin Ivan sometimes buys the games himself but in this case, I don't think he is that much interested in a random otome VN ...

There's also link here: https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5391111 but I think it's the same version as one on IGG ... Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: The Charming Empire you are looking for v1.0.4 but that one as far as I know is nowhere on the net so you'll probably wait for some time until somebody uploads it ... You'll either have to buy it yourself or wait for quite some time, nobody knows when these random otome VNs will get uploaded.

good.. i actually wanted to type the same thing. but i imagined how long it would be xD and got lazy and went to youtube instead xD

Ah okay thanks for the help! I might buy it if it goes on sale and see if I can share the link for Adam Ivan. I'm not too sure how I would go about that though considering I don't know how to crack games haha

Ivan only needs the files, don't worry about cracking, it's pretty straight-forward :) ... Also, some people just use SmartSteam to emulate Steam so it's not a big deal. In the meantime, you could try playing some other otome VNs if you are impatient, there's Night Shade, I heard it's an okay otome, and I think it's by the same devs that made The Charming Empire

• 2 months later...