Visual Novels Translation Status [5/28/2017]

As expected, Mangagamer will release Dal Segno at 30th (ie 28 days later duh). The release was for both Steam and 18+ version, and Mangagamer will provide free 18+ patch for Steam version. Here's the news for the proof.

PS - By the way, may I request this as well? Thanks in advance.

I heard he ascended to a higher plane.

Maybe the higher plane didn't have monstergirls.

Ahaha LOL :D ...

As expected, Mangagamer will release Dal Segno at 30th (ie 28 days later duh). The release was for both Steam and 18+ version, and Mangagamer will provide free 18+ patch for Steam version. Here's the news for the proof.

PS - By the way, may I request this as well? Thanks in advance.

Thanks shogun, by the way, I like their new policy, this is a good bussiness choice they made, making 18+ patches free for Steam buyers is really something they should have implemented long time ago, this is a good move by MG

I didn't see that coming. I can't believe they got Valve to agree to this. It's a huge deal for MG and future translations. If Circus is down with this, they can sell each one of their games on Steam, maybe even go for some DLC business for D.C II and III.

I’ am really excited, this could be the beginning of a golden age for the fans of heavy story visual novels.

Let's see what Sekai and the other will do in future. It should be very hard to sell an 18+-patch for their games.

I didn't see that coming. I can't believe they got Valve to agree to this. It's a huge deal for MG and future translations. If Circus is down with this, they can sell each one of their games on Steam, maybe even go for some DLC business for D.C II and III.

I’ am really excited, this could be the beginning of a golden age for the fans of heavy story visual novels.

Let's see what Sekai and the other will do in future. It should be very hard to sell an 18+-patch for their games.

Indeed, this is something new indeed ... Though I don't see this applying for nukiges and similiar stuff so this can only help in the big run for moeges, slice-of-life VNs, a good chunk of yuri VNs and so on ... But that's still something in my opinion, it's a big move because all VNs on Steam will become equal to their counterparts on MG's store, no content loss in buying from either of the stores and nukiges were never on Steam in the first place so it's a pretty good move.

Indeed, this is something new indeed ... Though I don't see this applying for nukiges and similiar stuff so this can only help in the big run for moeges, slice-of-life VNs, a good chunk of yuri VNs and so on ... But that's still something in my opinion, it's a big move because all VNs on Steam will become equal to their counterparts on MG's store, no content loss in buying from either of the stores and nukiges were never on Steam in the first place so it's a pretty good move.

hail satan