Kemomimi Harem Vacation ~Inaka de Nonbiri Mofumofu Kemonomimi Shoujo-tachi to Kozukur

Kemomimi Harem Vacation ~Inaka de Nonbiri Mofumofu Kemonomimi Shoujo-tachi to Kozukuri Zanmai~

けもみみハーレム化け~しょん ~田舎でのんびりもふもふ獣耳少女たちと子作り三昧~

Description

Figurative tail tucked between his legs, the protagonist

abandoned the city for his hometown, his dreams broken.

Luckily, he was comforted by four girls from childhood...

but while it's good to see them -- and live with them! -- something's weird.

The girls have actual tails, and furry ears like spirit animals.

Create a harem with these four youkai-like girls

in a slow-life ADV game with fast-and-intense erotica!

The link is here : https://vndb.org/v19773

• 3 weeks later...
oh boy... the infamous "ALL AGE NIKUGE" xD[/color]

Well, a full 18+ version is currently in the works as well. A Kickstarter to support the full official English localization may or may not happen in the near future. We'll see.

source?

I am. Around the beginning of June, I contacted the company behind the official "Wild Romance" release, to let them know I was interested in working on one of Norn's titles, asking whether it was possible to get permission to work on it officially. Now, as it turns out, this company, Zoo Corporation, is actually affiliated with Norn/Miel/Cybele (they manage their retail business and overall sales). After this, a guy names Steve, reached out to me, saying he too was interested in my endeavor to get their titles released over in the west. He's the director of Sticky Rice Games, the company that's in charge of the localization process and marketing of Zoo Corporation's games. Soon after, he left for Japan, for meetings with Zoo Corporation and Norn, to talk about further plans regarding Wild Romance, my game and other future plans. I've already received word of him via email that both projects have been fully greenlit and thus are now officially underway. The specifics of how the localization process is going to be executed have yet to be decided, however, I'm going to be sitting down with him shortly, sometime after he has returned from Japan, which will be this weekend actually.

Hopefully that's enough source for you.

That's enough source for me, I wish you good luck Fukukaze :)

Thank you, me and Sticky Rice Games will try the best we can to make sure that the releases we put out will leave you fully satisfied. I'll be updating this thread once I've got more interesting little tidbits of information to share with you guys. Stay tuned and spread the word to other forum communities you know!

Thank you, me and Sticky Rice Games will try the best we can to make sure that the releases we put out will leave you fully satisfied. I'll be updating this thread once I've got more interesting little tidbits of information to share with you guys. Stay tuned and spread the word to other forum communities you know!

I am not active that much on other forums at the moment, try spreading info on Fuwanovel, your info has bigger % of spreading from there than here, I don't know many people who visit EG forum at all