Visual Novels Translation Status [6/25/2017]

Well, Nanairo and Senren Banka there. Two from Mangagamer and two from Sekai.

Oh, yeah, Nanairo is really good from what I have heard, dunno about Senren Banka though :) But Yuzusoft should at least be decent if anything else :D ...

Really happy about Evenicle, it almost balances out the salt I feel about the fantls selling out.

Yes, it certainly does :) Speaking of it, I wonder will JAST use the already available fan-TL as a basis for Majikoi ... I hope they intend to make it professional level, I don't know the quality of the fan-TL but if they are making a professional TL, I am hoping it will be way better than the fan-TLed version.

Yes, it certainly does :) Speaking of it, I wonder will JAST use the already available fan-TL as a basis for Majikoi ... I hope they intend to make it professional level, I don't know the quality of the fan-TL but if they are making a professional TL, I am hoping it will be way better than the fan-TLed version.

Sounds like it's just the first one for now, with S and the A series not in the plans. So unless they can somehow track down Takajun, I suspect they'll start from scratch. Or actually didn't someone else finish up the TL with Miyakos route at some point? They might reach out to them.

Sounds like it's just the first one for now, with S and the A series not in the plans. So unless they can somehow track down Takajun, I suspect they'll start from scratch. Or actually didn't someone else finish up the TL with Miyakos route at some point? They might reach out to them.

TakaJun is impossible to track now, as far as I know, he disappeared off the map or something like that, went on with his life, never to return to fan-translating. Original Majikoi translation was partially done from Yandere (TakaJun) and then finished by Maji Translations ... Actually, JAST wanting to localize Majikoi didn't just pop out of nowhere, Peter went to VNDB one day and talked about his potential plans for localizing it, here is the link: https://vndb.org/t6259

That was 2 years ago ... And I don't think he found TakaJun yet so I am hoping for total retranslation or way better improvement on the existing script.