Hey Guys! We are faced with another problem......... again yaaaaaay. I feel like i had this exact same problem with the Original Majikoi game, which i fixed but completely forgot how i did. I made a post about how i fixed it, But apparently it got deleted or something so unfortunately i cant go back to read up on what i did to fix the issue. The 1503 error has something to do with disc 2 of the game, i have it mounted atm along with disc 1 but for some reason its not working. If you have any suggestions on what i should do please tell me. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Does this happen when you run the game's .exe? If so it's probably because you're not using a NoDVD crack.

This error is usually related to that.

I'm pretty sure you can crack Majikoi S (and the rest of Minato Soft's stuff) with AlphaROMdie:

????? ? AlphaROMdiE Build20140214

Just run it and drag the game's .exe file into the alphaROM window and it'll create a shortcut inside the game folder that you can use to run the game.

• 2 months later...

Could anyone reupload that or give a curren Link? I can´t seem to find it again... :/ Just finished Majikoi all Roads and saved Agave Road for last... i realy need Majikoi S to fill the Void.. T_T

I´m pretty Sure i got the same Problem...

Here a Link to my Error: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

(Edit: added Screen)

Edited by scryler112
added Screen

Sooo... i just reinstall and hope it works?^^

@ Monshiro

Would you still have that patch? =x

Tryed multiple reinstalls... no dice... :(

Alright through Google: i found another Thread with a Link to where a Crack worked.. https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/2477-majikoi-s-nodvd-crack/

Soo all goood now =) Thanks alsignup_110722 was the thing i was missing! =)

Edited by scryler112
  • 4 years later...
On 9/28/2017 at 12:17 AM, scryler112 said:

Sooo... i just reinstall and hope it works?^^

@ Monshiro

Would you still have that patch? =x

Tryed multiple reinstalls... no dice... :(

Alright through Google: i found another Thread with a Link to where a Crack worked.. https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/2477-majikoi-s-nodvd-crack/

Soo all goood now 😃 Thanks alsignup_110722 was the thing i was missing! 😃

Where and how do I find the alsignup_110722?