• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems to work fine.

By the way, it's not a 'patch' per se but rather the whole game, even on denpa/nutaku so it's not the fault of girlcelly who uploaded it. Why?

Could someone provide a brief explanation of the configuration, not the one ingame but when you run cmvsConfig64/32.exe? For some reason those were left untranslated...

Edit; Apparently, those options(at least most if not all) can be accessed in-game if you start up the game, start a session and then hit ESC. However the options still remain untranslated...

Edited by Stefan
additional info
It seems to work fine.

By the way, it's not a 'patch' per se but rather the whole game, even on denpa/nutaku so it's not the fault of girlcelly who uploaded it. Why?

Could someone provide a brief explanation of the configuration, not the one ingame but when you run cmvsConfig64/32.exe? For some reason those were left untranslated...

Edit; Apparently, those options(at least most if not all) can be accessed in-game if you start up the game, start a session and then hit ESC. However the options still remain untranslated...

I think it's a bug with the game's engine - and it happens if you are in JP locale (which you need for those fan-translated VNs) ... Not sure how to fix that and I am yet to even start reading Chrono Clock. But try switching back to your standard locale in the meantime (if that helps solve the problem in any way).

I think it's a bug with the game's engine - and it happens if you are in JP locale (which you need for those fan-translated VNs) ... Not sure how to fix that and I am yet to even start reading Chrono Clock. But try switching back to your standard locale in the meantime (if that helps solve the problem in any way).

Nah I'm fine, the game works fine as it is. Considering the amount of vns I have installed it'd be more of a hassle than it's worth trying that.

Some of the options are pretty obvious, like changing window size (there doesn't seem to be in-game option?)(default 1280x720, changed it to 1600x900), scaling (default bilinear, changed to anisotropic) and a few others. Some on the other hand like those involving the graphics card I'd rather not touch lest I know how to reset if something goes horribly wrong...

• 3 weeks later...