Libra of The Vampire Princess error

Do you have the file in the game's directory? xD Any specific error code you are getting, give us more details.

I have the file. When I try to run the game the window of the game pops, and then appears the error.

The error is : LIBRAeS_S2.WAR error.

Nothing more.

I have it.

Okay, then try doing this:

1. Go to your K-Lite Codec Pack folder (in Program Files or wherever you installed it)

2. Check the folder "Filters" and see if you have "LAV" and perhaps "LAV64" and move both of those folders out of the entire K-Lite Codec Pack folder (move them to your Desktop so you can get them back later)

3. Try running Libra again and if it works, you have identified the problem (once you are done with Libra you can get those LAV folders back inside Filters of K-Lite Codec Pack)

Report back if this helped the issue.

chek you k lite codec pack has every video and audio filters and formats!

How am I supposed to do that, when I don`t know what are the all audio and video filters and formats

Okay, then try doing this:

1. Go to your K-Lite Codec Pack folder (in Program Files or wherever you installed it)

2. Check the folder "Filters" and see if you have "LAV" and perhaps "LAV64" and move both of those folders out of the entire K-Lite Codec Pack folder (move them to your Desktop so you can get them back later)

3. Try running Libra again and if it works, you have identified the problem (once you are done with Libra you can get those LAV folders back inside Filters of K-Lite Codec Pack)

Report back if this helped the issue.

Didn`t work.

• 3 weeks later...

No solution yet?

chek you k lite codec pack has every video and audio filters and formats!

It has

Hmm try this download mscvr120.dll :

http://disq.us/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dll-found.com%2Fzip%2Fm%2Fmsvcr120.dll.zip%3ABxkdr0y3NXD_HlQodqP5fAx4shk&cuid=3643655

1. extract the content

2. place it in the game folder

3. run LIBRAeS.exe as admin

Didn`t work