Hey guys,

So To heart 2 just got its english patch 2 days ago. Poor guy spent almost 10 years working on it as the only translator. He finally finished. No official/licenced release but the thread at fuwanovel links to the fan patch which is not only completely decensored (removed mosaics) but also decently translated.

VNDB -> To Heart 2

Patch/Official Website -> http://ittaku-subs.net/

I already download/patched it. If you want it you have to download the game separately then apply the patch. It's actually a decent games.

Definitely deserves to be uploaded here. Think Danganronpa 3 released as well but thinking of downloading that 25 gb monster in parts is giving me a headache. The steam version of MLA also released but you may be waitin for the directors cut, which they will only release after they make a vita version. Also fate ataraxia just finished the first version of there voice patch porting all voices/ost from the vita to the game. It's not perfect yet(they are still updating the patch), but its something to keep an eye on, 'cause I think voices impact that game a lot.

Ciao

Edited by ammasakshay

1. To Heart 2 was already uploaded by Ivan sometime ago (with the beta partial patch from ages ago) so Ivan will most likely just add a new patch to that old release (To Heart 2 XRated | Eroge Download)

2. Danganronpa 3 will be uploaded but as you already pointed out, I doubt there will be people interested in downloading zillions of parts when there is a torrent that's much easier to grab from xD

3. I downloaded MLA the new translation but without the adult patch won't be playing it just yet. Ivan will upload it probably later when the adult patch comes out

4. Fate Ataraxia voice patch - Now that's some interesting info, thanks for sharing that one :)